It's more than a tool or a bulletin board — Slack unlocks transparency, promotes asynchronous communication, and allows you all to work less in silos and more like a network. At our All-Hands, we decided to give Slack a shot for all internal communication. We've done a few trainings — here's what we've learned so far:
- How To Use Slack: A Boxnote on an FAQ of how to use Slack.
- Slack Webinar #1 Video: A recording of our very first Slack Webinar. Video credits to Steve Stoicovy.
- Slack Webinar #2 Video: A recording of our very second Slack Webinar. Video credits to Steve Stoicovy.
- The Ready's Deck for Slack Webinar #2
- The Ready's Deck for Slack Webinar #3